Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's time for PRETTY TOES!



I just LOVE spring! I love watching everything turn green outside, and seeing the flowers bloom. I love the balmy weather, and being able to open up the windows. I love being able to wear just about any kind of shirt - long sleeves or short, and feeling comfortable in either. I also love breaking out my sandals! So...this weekend I put on a fresh coat of toe-nail polish. Of course Ryan was intently watching and he wanted some to. I started with just his big toes hoping that would satisfy the need, but alas, he wanted them all done, just like mine. LOL! So here's the result. Kerry wasn't too thrilled, but he'll live.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Too funny!!!

Steve said...

There's nothing wrong with that.

Unless he has to go through therapy in 20 years because it was posted for all the world to see on mom's blog.

>grin<

amyz said...

Hee hee. A few years ago when I was teaching 4 year olds, all my girls would get their nails painted when I got mine done, and would excitedly come show me their new colors. One morning, I hear "Ms. Amy! Look" to see a set of beautiful blue nails. On a boy. It was too funny.