Thursday, May 10, 2007

24 hours to post huh?

Well here I sit. Updating for a challenge on scrapdawgs.com. It's 10:49 pm, I should be in bed, but I am waiting for clothes to get done in the washer so I can put them in the dryer. Ryan is still up and screaming his head off at the moment. He wanted a chocolate egg...needless to say, he didn't get one. You'd have thought his world was ending. I guess to a 2 year old "No" is the end of their world. LOL! Right now he's yelling "MOMMY HELP" between the tears. Oh, what fun! On a much lighter note, we only have 6 days of school left! 4 of those are with my sixth graders. I have to say that although I am looking forward to summer, I will miss my group of kids that I have this year. Of course there have been many challenges, but as individuals, they really have a lot to offer. I've enjoyed watching them grow and contribute to our classroom. It will be sad to see them leave for the last time this coming Wednesday. I hope I've made a difference to them in this small part of their lives.

Well, the tears have ended, along with the cries for help. My washer just buzzed that it was done. I guess I ought to go move the laundry and head to bed.

Oh...one more thing...I weighed in at school today (we are doing our own weight loss club there) and I was down 4 lbs! SHOCK! My total lost is 18.5 pounds! Wish me luck that it keeps dropping off. :)

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. Hooray for school being over too.

Paula said...

Wow! Congratulations on both counts!!