Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend

Well, it's Saturday and early this morning I got a delivery! Aren't they pretty? The flowers are from Kerry and the balloons, bear, and chocolate are from the kids.

I've been working on my mom's "card" for a while now. I finished up putting in the ribbon on all the little cards today. It's an altered box that has 20 cards inside. On the cards are things that I love about her. I think it came out really cool. I hope she likes it!

Lenae had a friend over last night. Aside from playing around at home we went to the carnival, watched our fireworks display for our city "All School's Day celebration, went to the carnival again and finished up by playing in the sprinkler. I think we'll be taking her home soon, both girls are getting tired. I know I am!

That I know of, we don't have any BIG plans for Mother's Day. Maybe I can convince him to take us out to eat. It won't be too hard to do. Otherwise I've got to get a good night's rest so I'll be ready the "Medieval Festival" on Monday with my 6th graders. I'll try to take some pictures and share them with you. Until then...


0 comments: