Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HOLY COW! It's been a long time!

Okay...so maybe 5 months is a little too long between updates! LOL! I'll have to put some pictures up later, but for now just a quick entry is all I have time for. (Laundry is calling you know!) Hmmm...since October...Thanksgiving was good. My mom hosted the dinner this year, and there was about 80 in attendance. She was quite stressed out, but it went very well. Christmas was such a great time with family, as usual. Ryan and Lenae had a ball. Ryan finally got into "opening" his gifts this year. Everything was "WOW!" as he opened them up. When he was finished with his, he wanted to help everyone else too. Including his sister...she didn't like that so much. Kerry turned the big 4-0 on New Year's Eve. Per our usual tradition, we got together with the Jakabosky's but also invited my parents and Kerry's parents to come celebrate with us. In Feb., Kerry took another 2 week business trip out to Arizona. Lenae's birthday is in a coupe of weeks. She's going to be 7! I can't believe she's getting so big! We've got a trampoline in the works for her. She's been asking for one for a while now...so I hope she'll be surprised & happy! I'd love to say Ryan is "growing like a weed", but the little guy is just that...little. He's two and a half and still wearing 12 to 18 month pants. He weighs right about 25-26 pounds. I hope he has a growth spurt sometime soon!

That's all for now! I'll get some pictures up a little later.

0 comments: