Friday, March 23, 2007

Questionaire from the Dawgs

Q: What is your favorite activity and why?
A: Scrapbooking...I love to be creative

Q: What is your favorite style of Scrapbooking?
A: Simple...but I am trying to branch out

Q: Do you prefer candid pics or staged?
A: Mostly candids, but I do like staged every now and then

Q: Do you take your camera everywhere with you?
A: No, but I should

Q: Do you have a certain thing that you prefer to get shots of?
A: My kids

Q: Do you have a specific comfort meal?
A: Dessert!

Q: Where do you see yourself in five years?
A: Still teaching, maybe living in a different town.

Q: What are the steps you will take to get to where you want to be in five years?
A: Just keep doing what I'm doing...oh and putting our house on the market.

Q: Do you collect anything?
A: Cows (and dust!)

Q: Post a picture of yourself
A: I already did. :)

Q: FINAL QUESTION: Who is a "Scrapbooking Celeb" that you try to lift?
What is it that you love about their work? Post an example of their work.
Hmmmm....Not sure on this one. I really like Becky Higgins' sketches though.

0 comments: