Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm surviving, but I miss sleeping in.

Well...two days down and three to go until the weekend. These early mornings are kicking my butt. However, maybe if I would go to bed earlier it wouldn't be so bad. LOL! Monday was madness. I ran around constantly, and at the end of the day I felt like I hadn't gotten anything done. I did however spend 45 min. after school cleaning up my classroom. We are making bean mosaics for our study of Ancient Rome in 6th grade social studies, and I had dried beans EVERYWHERE! I'll have to take some pictures of the finished product and post them when I get a chance. They always come out so cool! Tomorrow is a easy day with the 5th grade social studies classes, we are watching a video on the Declaration of Independence. 3 classes of that...hopefully I can get some other stuff caught up while they are watching. Oh, I did have an AWESOME lunch today. The Spanish teacher takes the 6th grade classes on a field trip to a local Mexican restaurant where they have to speak in Spanish to the wait staff. So, I had a GREAT meal, and didn't have to pay for it either! WaHoo! It was just the two of us, and my 18 cherubs. They were pretty well behaved too. Too bad we can't do that more often. :) Lenae got her casual spring pictures...I'll scan one and post it later. They came out awesome! Until next time......

1 comments:

Just Me said...

I think everyone should get a spring break! I know I'd love it!!!!