Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring break is almost over

I knew the end would come quick. It's not that I dread going back to work, it is that this is the time of the year that gets VERY STRESSFUL! Crunch Time...The time to FREAK out that we only have 38 days of school left (as of Monday)!!!! I've got so much to get done! Not only is our music teacher and I putting on a big performance with our 119 5th & 6th graders, I have also decided to have a Renaissance Festival with my 6th graders this year, instead of the traditional "Medieval Museum". And of course the culminating events of both the musical and the festival happen about a week apart. Someone's gonna have to put me in a padded room come May! Oh yes, and I was also told that I have to give the social studies state pilot assessment as well. When the heck am I gonna get all this done? Oh well...I'll survive as always. And when May 18th comes, you can come find me - I'll be running for the hills.

1 comments:

Just Me said...

I knew I should have been a teacher....gotta love Spring Break!!!!