Sunday, July 01, 2007

Half way there!

I can't believe that we are already half way through summer vacation. *cry* It's gone extremely fast so far, and will now only seem to go faster! We are getting ready to head out to Colorado for about a week. When we return, I'll have a couple weeks of rest, a week of college classes, and then I'll be getting back to my classroom. It seems like it should still be weeks and weeks away though. However, come August, I'll really be excited to start the new year. I always am. Right now I keep thinking about how many days we have left. You know...the whole, "the glass is half empty" thing! Somebody tell me to think positive - like I usually do!

Hope you enjoy the photos! Two are of our return trip to Coronado Heights. This time I was prepared with the camera, but of course the batteries didn't last long. Oh well, I got a few shots anyway. One is of the picture of the kids that I *tried* to take for Kerry's Father's Day card. Of course the batteries acted up again. I got one taken, then they died; dead-er than a doornail. So...I ended up using a totally different picture. Oh well. The last photo is of Ryan being a ham. Gammy taught him how to make faces, and well, I'll let the photo speak for itself!

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

You have been tagged girlie!! go see my blog for instructions- and blame it on donna!!