Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Tribute


It's been one year since you left this earth and I still can't believe you are gone. For some reason I've been more touched by your passing than any other. Maybe it's because you were so young, and your death was so sudden. Maybe it's because like me, you have a young family. Maybe it's because I hear Kerry talk about your adventures together and so I feel that I know you more than I really do. Regardless, I know I think of you quite often and I continually pray for your 3 beautiful boys, and your amazing wife. Rest in peace, Rick. We love you, and we miss you!

P.S. The music is for you, Rick. This song always makes me smile and think of you!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

What a sweet tribute!

Jeanne said...

moving tribute...I think I remember his passing...so sad.