Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Home from Colorado




What a trip! We had a great time visiting Kerry's cousin, Beth, and her 3 boys. It's been almost a year since her husband died, so we wanted to go and visit. We spent a week with her at her home in Aurora. It was a LOT of fun! We took our kids and her youngest for a day of running around. We went to Tiny Town and the Coors Brewery. We also took a nice drive through the mountains. We spent another day in Glenwood Springs with my friend, Karen, from college. We ate lunch, checked out the shops downtown, got some ice cream, went geocaching, and grilled out on her deck for supper. We also got to meet her boyfriend. We decided that he's a pretty nice guy!

Lenae said her favorite part was going to the lake and being on Beth's boat. She also helped the boys catch minnows. Ryan had a ball running up and down the shore helping me get tiny seashells. I rode a jet ski for the first time! I was pretty unsure of myself, but after a bit of getting used to it, I had a ball! Even managed to get a few jumps in. Woo-hoo...go me!

Unfortunately, I was not of sound mind when it came to bringing our camera along. We'd always be on the way to where ever and I'd realize that I left it behind. I did manage to remember it on our trip to Tiny Town. So I hope you enjoy the couple of photos from there. I think I'll try and upload the video as well.

1 comments:

Lynette said...

I didn't know there was a Tiny Town in Colorado. Is it a girl type place or do boys like it.