Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jeanne tagged me!

Instructions: These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I LOVE summer, but I also love when school starts up and I get a new class!

2. I have to make my bed each day...my husband thinks I'm weird because of it.

3. My favorite holiday is Christmas - I love the decorations and the lights!

4. Geocaching...it's teaching me to be a little bit more adventurous. Although I still have a ways to go to get brave enough to do some of the harder terrain stuff.

5. Wasps...they scare the hell out of me!

6. I need to scrapbook a whole lot more than I do. I gotta make some goals in that area.

7. I'm afraid of dying while my kids are young. I want to see them grow up, and enjoy their lives as adults. Of course one day I want to meet any grandchildren they might bless me with.

I'd tag seven people....but I think everyone I know has been tagged!

0 comments: